09 Jul A-maze-ing Summer At Burjuman
Until the 26th of August, all family members are invited to channel their inner explorer as they navigate through our life-size, 18-metre-long maze filled with picture-perfect opportunities. With twists and turns waiting at every corner, don’t forget to bring your sense of direction as you find your way to the mystical treehouse at the centre; the perfect backdrop for colourful family photos. After you complete our a-maze-ing challenge, continue the adventure. Explore more Insta-worthy photo-op stations spread across the mall, treat yourself with the diverse F&B offerings, and indulge in some well-deserved ‘retail therapy’ with great offers on exclusive fashion brands.
Plus: Don’t forget to save those receipts when you’re shopping with BurJuman this DSS. Between 9 July and 29 August 2020, you can enter a digital raffle for a chance to win a luxury car and other cash prizes for every spend of AED 200 and above!
Dubai is out for summer and BurJuman is back at full capacity, with everything you need to treat you and your loved ones and celebrate safely. Join us as we shop responsibly, stay safe and enjoy the moment. Bring your family and friends in today and let the FUN BEGIN!
Maze Terms and Conditions:
- The Maze is open from 2pm to 10pm
- Customers are requested to stand in a queue at the entrance to enter the Maze, ensuring that proper social distancing requirements are followed.
- The staff will carry out temperature checks before customers enter the Maze.
- For the safety of your child and yourself, please wear a mask inside the Maze at all times. Customers not wearing a mask will not be allowed to enter the Maze. Children below 6 years of age are not required to wear a mask.
- Children below the height of 115cms, must be accompanied by their parents/guardians inside the Maze at all times. Height will be checked by the staff at the entrance.
- All parents/ guardians will be required to sign a disclaimer form before entering the Maze.
- Customers are required to sanitize their hands before and after entering the Maze.
- Maximum of 10 customers are allowed in the Maze at any given time. Proper social distancing should be practiced inside the Maze.
- Each session is limited to a maximum of 20 minutes.
- Eating and/or drinking inside the Maze is not allowed. Please do not litter.
- Participants should be careful of any possible sharp objects/edges within the Maze.
- Climbing, jumping and/or leaning on any elements of the Maze is not allowed.
- All products are manufactured as per international specifications however if your child suffers from any allergies, kindly advise our staff of the same.